Monday 19 May 2014

This is ME

Well I know no one cares what I write here about myself. But I don't care either if you read this or not. I will write anyway to get it off my chest and I believe probably this is what personal blogs are meant for. I have no hard feelings for anyone but just because its taking a toll over me I'm forced to write this. This post is esoteric and some of you may feel lost here, I apologize for that.

Okay, so happenings in the past few months have left me to regroup myself and think about what exactly I'm doing with my life. All I could figure out was that I'm wasting time explaining myself to people who don't even matter to me anymore. Trying not to hurt anyone and keeping everyone pleased is what it was all about. It wasn't myself for which I was living for but for the obstinate people around. 
And for some people who easily get away with the excuse that i'm too childish and adamant to understand, let me tell you, I have all worldly experience and I don't need to be taught like a child. Don't pester me anymore and live with the fact that you are too bitchy to be around. Stay with the people you like and at-least don't wear a fake social mask.

I have a family and a lot of friends to care about and whom I thank by heart for being there. Life is full of adventures to take on and I can't mess with my life anymore just because of some pompous people around. I don't give a rat's ass what you do in your personal lives and I expect you to do the same. Reciprocate with the kindness and affection that I treat you with and if you can't then just part ways rather than trying to hang around. Its better late than never that I realized have got so much to do in life other than pleasing you people.

Being in this beautiful place for two months, I want to have the best time of my life. So, I request you people not to irk me out and let me live the way I am. And I'm affirmative of the fact that I'm pretty good the way I am, well that's what most people tell me. On a humorous note I can think of a post which one of my friends posted from my profile 'My life, My rules...suck it up!'. This might have sounded weird and cruel but I believe these are the most decent words I could think of for you people.

I know this post is not worth reading and you would think that I'm blabbering too much but believe me I feel so relaxed posting this. This post is not for you but for myself. For those who read this, I can just thank you for reading, although it wouldn't have made a difference even if you had not. And for those who didn't, I don't care. I hope, I didn't offend anyone in person neither did I intend to. Enough said I just want to end this with a few lines by EM

"I'm tired of all you (of all you)...
I don't mean to be mean but that's all I can be is just me"

Live long EM!

No comments:

Post a Comment