Sunday 17 August 2014

Break free!

Through this post I just want you to have an insight of what exactly you or me are doing. Everyday we wake up, to live a life caring about what other people think of us. This 'what will people think' has ruined each one of us. Why should this matter at all to you. Believe me, this is the same everyone else feels, so why not break this hypocrisy and just be ourselves. 

Remember the time when you were born, all naked. Did you really care at that time that how did you look, did you try to hide yourselves in your mother's cover cloth, did you intentionally made cute gestures to impress the nurse. The answer would be NO! Then what happened now! Why did we allow that insouciant personality to be lost somewhere?

How are these shorts going to make me look? What will my batch-mates think if I ask this question? What will my friends think if I talk to that girl? Oh come-on stop kidding yourselves, no one really gives a Fuck! Don't be a notorious liar, not to yourself at-least.
A friend of mine, Bharat has a big influence on me. I remember how fearlessly he used to ask even the most stupidest of questions in the class. Thanks dude, for not giving a fuck!

Okay, to make it a point let me give an example. You must have seen people carrying absurd things in public transports or people playing cheap instruments at public places to make a living. An interesting observation which each one of you can make is that even when we are given a blatant opportunity to judge someone, we are actually more influenced by how others perceive it. If other people are laughing, we'll laugh; if other people are acting normal, we'll act normal. Why cant we just stand for what we believe in or what we feel like instead of pretending to have the same mindset as others.

Do you think this man give a F#$% about what people think of him!

You cannot live upto everyone's expectations. There will always be people judging you for whatever you do and you cannot stop them from doing it no matter how hard you try. The only thing you can do is don't let it affect your actions. Think of the worst thing that could happen and you'll find that its absolutely nothing. You might get confronted with arguments in the worst case, but atleast people will respect you for holding your ground and being truthful.

Try to be equivocate and learn to say NO to things. Don't always get lured by a tempting hangout with friends at a bar or a joint taking you high. Know your value and give more significance to your thoughts instead of nodding your head, everytime you are in some discussion.

Travel alone on unplanned trips. Try getting out of your comfort-zone just once, bring as little as possible, fit it in a backpack and set out for an aleatory journey. Trust me, you'll just be fine.

Enough said, I hope I made a point there. Start living a life the way you want to, be fearless and crazy like you once were and stand for yourself.



Today is the last day we live a life dictated by others.
Today, we'll get to the bottom of the truth.
Today is the day we stop giving a fuck!
Today is the day we Break Free!

Some of you might be thinking why I'm writing all this, this is just to inspire people if I could at all although I myself need a lot of inspiration..lol..jokes apart..this was just meant to practice my vocab which I've been trying to improve these days..:D although the former is also true. Thanks for reading..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment